The UnionDocs Collaborative Studio (CoLAB) is a one-year program for a select group of emerging media artists from the US and abroad. Based in one of NYC’s most exciting neighborhoods, Williamsburg, Brooklyn, CoLAB offers a platform for exploring contemporary approaches to the documentary arts and a process for developing an innovative collaborative project. The program consists of weekly production meetings, seminars, screenings and other public programs, along with regular masterclasses and critiques with visiting artists. Key benefits are:
- Dynamic interaction among a network of talented peers.
- Direct exchange with visiting artists and industry experts.
- A structured environment for research and experimentation.
- Mentoring on the production of original work and regular group critique.
- Exhibition opportunities for the year’s collaborative project.
For more detailed information and to apply click here.